SonarQube in Action indicates builders easy methods to use the SonarQube platform to assist them always increase their resource code. The publication offers SonarQube's middle Seven Axes of caliber: design/architecture, duplications, reviews, unit checks, complexity, capability insects, and coding ideas. you will find easy, easy-to-follow dialogue and examples as you learn how to combine SonarQube into your improvement procedure.
About the Technology
About the Book
SonarQube in Action teaches you ways to successfully use SonarQube following the continual inspection version. This functional publication systematically explores SonarQube's center Seven Axes of caliber (design, duplications, reviews, unit assessments, complexity, power insects, and coding rules). With well-chosen examples, it is helping you discover ways to use SonarQube's assessment performance and IDE integration to enforce non-stop inspection top practices on your personal caliber administration approach.
The book's Java-based examples translate simply to different improvement languages. No earlier adventure with SonarQube or non-stop supply perform is thought
Purchase of the print publication features a unfastened e-book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning guides.
- Gather significant caliber metrics
- Integrate with Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
- Write your individual plugins
- Master the paintings of constant inspection
About the Authors
Ann Campbellb and Patroklos Papapetrou are skilled builders and workforce leaders. either actively give a contribution to the SonarQube group.
Table of Contents
PART 1 WHAT THE NUMBERS ARE TELLING YOU
- An creation to SonarQube
- Issues and coding standards
- Ensuring that your code is doing issues right
- Working with reproduction code
- Optimizing resource code documentation
- Keeping your resource code documents elegant
- Improving your program design
PART 2 SETTLING IN WITH SONARQUBE
- Planning a method and increasing your insight
- Continuous Inspection with SonarQube
- Letting SonarQube force code reviews
- IDE integration
PART three ADMINISTERING AND EXTENDING
- Security: clients, teams, and roles
- Rule profile administration
- Making SonarQube suit your needs
- Managing your projects
- Writing your individual plugins